top of page

A one-stop spot for nearly all the forms and steps you could need.

**You must be logged in to MyUTampa
for the "Forms" page to open on SpartanNet.
These forms includes change of major, change of advisor, transient student forms for transferring credits, credit overloads, and many more petitions.

Taking a course over for a new grade (courses with grades of D or F)

ADPR: This page on this website explains how to apply for 
prerequisite overrides, course overrides, course substitutions, etc.

This page on the U.T. website explains how to apply for graduation
and provides information about commencement.

This link opens the PDF on this website that provides
the worksheets for your catalog year.

Communication Dept.: This page explains how to apply for internships
and provides all info needed about internships.

bottom of page